Monday, November 1, 2010

Some things I'd like to share.

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a couple things with you, since I'm not really sure what to talk about at the moment. First I'd like to share with you my deviantART page http://shin-akujin.deviantart.com/ I have some old poems\songs that I have written, as well as some photography, which I need to upload more of than I have lately. Keep in mind I write these songs and poems usually when I'm sad, depressed, or something along those lines. I also have others that I have yet to put up on DA just yet, for whatever reason, I didn't feel like sharing those with the world yet.



Proto-Ebon Dawn Coat of Arms\Logo
As some of you may also know, I'm also recruiting for a guild I run on World of Warcraft http://ebondawn-ysera.guildlaunch.com/ My mains currently are Tynan and Marlenia, if any of my readers may happen to find themselves on the US Ysera server, and want to join me.

My old Xbox 360
I'm also trying to sell off some things for some extra cash, so for those of you interested in that Xbox, or anything else I might be selling, http://shop.ebay.com/shin-akujin/m.html


Yeah, kind of a lame post so far, filled with shameless promotions of things I'm trying to do, or have done before. But I'll leave you with a funny video I came across, some dating advice for everyone, brought to you by our beloved space pope!


As some of you may know, I've also been trying to win someone's heart, but I'll leave their name out of this post for their protection.

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about shameless promotions, I try to get anyone I can to read my story whether they want to or not! :P

    ReplyDelete