Saturday, December 4, 2010

100 Questions

I got this from Brittany, and decided to post it for the hell of it.


1. What is your name and age?
Michael, 24


2. What's your favorite color?
Dark Blues, and black.


3. What languages can you speak?
Sadly only English, I know a few Japanese words and a little bit of Spanish, but not enough to get by.




4. If you can live in any time period and place besides the present and where you live now, what would it be?
Feudal Japan, or in the future.


5. What's your favorite book of all time?
That is a tough one, so I'll have to go with Stephen King's Dark Tower series, it's not one book, but meh.


6. What's your favorite movie of all time?
A tough one, that changes with my mood, but I guess I'll go with The Dark Knight.

7. What's your sign?
Libra


8. If you were to get three wishes, what would they be?
To find the woman I'm supposed to be with, to have enough money to be comfortable for the rest of my life, with a few nice items thrown in, and to end reality television once and for all.




9. What's your biggest fault?
I'm more emotional than most guys.

10. What's the weirdest thing about you?
Everything?


11. What are some of your hobbies?
Gaming, Drawing on occasion, and writing.


12. What was the worst day of your life?
I have a few that would rank up there, but I'll go with the one that's caused the most problems over time. The day I tore my left shoulder.



13. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires if they're not sparkling




14. Coffee or tea?
Tea

15. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

16. Day or night?
I was a night owl with a day job for the longest time.

17. Gold or silver?
Silver looks better on most people


18. Republican or Democrat?
Independent

19. Cake or pie?
The cake is a lie, but in pie, truth!


20. Where do you live?
Palmdale, ca

21. Do you like where you live?
I hate it with an all consuming passion


22. What places would you like to visit?
Japan, of course, as well as Italy, the UK, Ireland, and several other places that I can't think of at the moment.

23. What's your education level?
Working on getting College started

24. Do you believe in God?
Yes, but I follow my own path, and respect all other viewpoints.

25. What's your first memory?
A black cat coming inside for pasta 3 days before Christmas when I was 3, that and questioning why I am myself.


26. What's your favorite memory?
Something that I'd rather not share.


27. What's your scariest memory?
Going in for Surgery.

28. What's your favorite drink?
Pomegranate green tea

29. What's your favorite food?
Chicken parmigiana

30. If zombies were to attack and destroy the world, how long would you survive?
I'd probably go a good couple months, as long as I could get a good weapon or two. I'm used to isolation and not trusting people, and I've learned different ways to survive through some of the events in my life.


31. What's your favorite animal?
White Tiger


32. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I like dogs, but I've grown up with cats all my life. =^_^=

33. What's your favorite restaurant?
On the Border, or Olive Garden

34. Where were you born?
Southern California


35. Where will you die?
Either as an old man doing something insane, or as a young one from a doctor screw up, in the OR.


36. Do you want kids?
Maybe one day, if I find the right person to have them with.


37. What is your favorite musician that you're ashamed to admit you like?
Coldplay


38. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Someone noticing a normal biological response to attraction....

39. What was your best subject in school?
History and English were pretty much tied.


40. What do you want to do with your life?
I want to get into game design, especially writing the stories, and fleshing out the worlds as a whole.


41. What's the grossest thing about you?
My stomach.


42. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, see earlier posts =P


43. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I've seen, and felt them in different places.


44. Do you believe in angels?
Yes, but they might not all be what everyone thinks they are.


45. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Winter White Chocolate.


46. What's your favorite scent?
Apple Cinnamon or french vanilla


47. What's your favorite holiday?
Arbor day! But in all seriousness I like Halloween, and I used to enjoy Christmas, but it's been a long time since.


48. Do you ever want to get married?
Maybe one day.


49. What's your favorite season?
Autumn


50. Name three things that are closest to you right now.
iPhone, Computer, And Emy-cat

51. What's the most painful moment of your life?
Something else only my close friends can know about.


52. What social class do you fall under?
Lower middle-class at best.

53. Can you ride a bike?
Unfortunately no.


54. Can you dance?
Kind of, I've been told I have decent moves for being a white guy.


55. Can you sing?
I used to, haven't sang where another person could hear me in ages though.


56. Can you play an instrument?
No, but I want to learn Guitar and Piano, maybe the Cello too.


57. What's your biggest dream?
To not be alone anymore.

58. Who's your favorite celebrity?
Kristin Kreuk


59. What's your biggest fear?
Dying alone.


60. Who's your favorite band?
Too many to name, but I've been listening to 30 Seconds to Mars a lot lately.




61. Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and unhappy?
Happy would be preferable.

62. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf would be easier to adapt to, but being without music would suck.

63. Would you rather be fat and have a pretty face or thin and ugly?
the first one.

64. Would you rather live a long, boring life or a short, exciting one?
As long as I leave behind some reason to be remembered.

65. Wine or beer?
I don't like alcohol much, but I hate the scent of beer.

66. Summer or winter?
Winter

67. What's your clothing style?
Everything in black.

68. What's your hair style?
Short on the sides and in the back, longer on top and in the front, in a not quite emo way.

69. What's your shoe style?
Vans old school

70. If you had to choose killing one random person in the world to take a million dollars, or passing both up, what would you choose?
I'd want to pick the person, a few I'd want dead without being paid for!

71. Why is the sky blue?
It reflects blue light =P

72. What's the meaning of life?
Whatever you want it to be?

73. Whales or dolphins?
Dolphins

74. Atlantic Ocean or Pacific Ocean?
I've never been to the Atlantic, so Pacific.


75. Simpsons or Family Guy?
I don't watch the simpsons that often anymore, and Family guy is loosing what made it good. Futurama is still awesome though!

76. True Blood or Twilight?
I've never seen True Blood, and I refuse to see the Twilight movies unless a cute girl drags me there, but I prefer my vampires not sparkling.

77. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Books, Harry Potter, movies, LOTR

78. New York or Los Angeles?
I've always wanted to visit NY, I've lived near LA all my life.

79. Do you watch TV?
Rarely, mostly for things on History channel, or Futurama.

80. Do you go on the Internet a lot?
I live on the Internet

81. Movies or books?
Depends on my mood, but usually books.

82. Do you drink (alcohol)?
No.

83. Do you speed?
If I had a car I might speed a little, but only when safe and sane.

84. Do you curse?
When it strikes me.

85. Have you ever been arrested?
No.


86. Have you ever gotten a ticket?
No.

87. Have you ever been in a car wreck?
No.

88. Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?
Several in elementary and middle school.

89. Have you ever broken something in anger?
Not that I know of.

90. Have you ever hurt an animal?
Only if you count accidentally stepping on a cat's tail or paw because it ran under my foot. Sorry Kitty!

91. Do you like football?
I don't really like sports.


92. The beach or the mountains?
The Beach, wish I could go more.

93. What's the stupidest thing in the world?
Women preferring Douchebags.

94. What's the best thing in the world?
Something I have yet to really experience.

95. Do you have lots of friends?
None in person, but scattered throughout the world, I have a few I'd think of as close.

96. Are you a procrastinator or a hard worker?
I work hard when I see a good purpose.

97. Are you a good student?
I was when I was going to school, only had issues with PE, and Math wasn't great, but wasn't too bad.

98. What are you proudest of?
My intellect.


99. What are you the least proud of?
That I can't spell my way out of a paper bag?

100. Last question! Describe yourself in one word.

Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment